Having been a triathlon race director and task
leader I know how important it is to get your event information
available to the public. If you have read The Popcorn Report,
by Faith Popcorn, you are familiar with the phenomenon called
"Cocooning" in which people are staying at home more
and more. They shop on the TV and internet, communicate by email,
and are becoming very difficult to reach through traditional
advertising. Most events such as yours can't afford TV, Radio,
Billboard or other expensive forms of advertising and it becomes
nearly impossible to reach your audience. It is easy to get the
same old people over and over again, but your event needs new
participants as well.With HSF Webzine we can reach all these
people and make your job a bizillion times easier through:
- Free! Listing of your event
- Instantaneous availability of the entry form, and Free!
- Targeted audience, and Free!
- 24 hour-a-day availability, and Free!
- High number of people see your entry form, and Free!
- Become accessible to people not normally on your mailing
list, and Free!
- Convenient for regular participants who annually enter
your event, and Free!
- Easy to find another entry form, and Free!
- Unlimited supply of entry forms, and Free!
The following package is FREE! if the HSF Webzine logo and URL
address are on a combination of the event flyer, shirt, results
and the HSF Webzine flyer is in the event package:
- Listing in the Calendar of Events with phone number to
- Scanned and posted event flyer/entry form or compatible
electronic version you supply
- Five page website (see above)
- Results posted on the internet
- Unlimited links to other web sites you create (including
the free one above)
- Internet posting of an event summary and pictures from
the event detailing its success and remaining on the site
for at least one year
- Art concepts for Fantastic looking event shirts -
depending on availability
Charged and future services (can be free for
non-profit groups if tax deduction allowed):
- Additional scans - $15
- Graphics support (we'll create your event brochure for
you), $25/hr or call for quote
- Email entry forms sent to your designated address - $30
- Secure acceptance of credit card entries over the
internet (future plan)
Contact: 205-536-0690 voice/fax,